UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Friday, January 9, 2009
Hiya everyone! I have been very silent for few days..although I miss this blogging stuff. My silence was due to the busy schedules at school, poor phone connection and being so very tired too. So only today I can do some updates in order to cheer up my ever pink & black bloggie..
Below are the pictures of my kids working as a team (I would call The 'A' Team) to build the block tower. Habibi was more focus this time. He managed to keep the stack of blocks stable with the help of his sissy Habibati. I observed them and took some snaps while they were on task. At the end, they clapped their hands together merrily...to mark their job accomplishment. I'm really proud of them...and I believe all mothers in the whole wide world are too.....

Labels:


Posted by
1/09/2009 10:15:00 PM