UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Friday, December 5, 2008
I am tagged by the sweet blogging mummy Snowdrop. I found this tag very fun to do...something new I guess!
"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 7 people."

1. The age of my next birthday

2. A place I'd like to travel to 3. A favourite place
4. A favourite thing
5. A favourite food
6. A favourite colour (but i love lilac and maroon too)
7. The city I live in. The city I was born in
9. A nickname I had

10. College Major

11. Name of first (and only) lover..strawberries have a sentimental value for me..

12. A bad habit

13. A hobby 14. Current wish list (max. 3 items)
Now..I would love to share the fun of this tag with Ai Atca Idza KakLin MamaFarrel MummyGwen and Rozella ...with a message...take your time sweeties!

Labels:


Posted by
12/05/2008 01:13:00 PM