UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Monday, November 24, 2008

The original name for this tag is actually ABC tag. But since the question finishes at Z so I alter the name into The AtoZ Tag ...*winks* which for me is more appropriate...sorry for the change yea JeanChia....

A. Attached or single?
Affectionately attached to hubby H.

B. Best friend?
My hubby still...

C. Cake or pie?
Both will suit my taste.

D. Day of choice?
I love Thursday since it's approaching the weekend.

E. Essential item?
If it's in life ->cleanliness and if it's in my handy bag ->a handphone, a BodyShop lipstick, tissues and Sweetheart EDT.

F. Favorite color?
Pink and Lilac...and maroon too.

G. Gummy bears or worms?
None of them. Tnx..

H. Hometown?
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam..the abode of peace.

I. Favorite indulgence?
SPA...massage...warm bath...

J. January or July?
Of course January...my birth month.

K. Kids?
Currently having 2 apples...wish to have more...

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Blessings from Allah the Almighty

M. Marriage date?
In the month of July, on the twenty-seventh day...

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
None. I only buy.

O. Oranges or apples?
Oranges...pomelo especially..

P. Phobias?
I have a fear of being in crowded places and to be precised this is called AGORAPHOBIA.

Q. Quotes?
Nothing is impossible, if there is determination.

R. Reasons to smile?
I'm happy, healthy and work done well.

S. Season of choice?
As I'm living in the South East Asian country...a sunny weather is desirable.

T. Tag 5 people.
These marvellous ladies -> UmmiAfifah Umma Noe Nano and MummyGwen

U. Unknown fact about me?
Sometimes pessimistic.

V. Vegetable?
I love all vegies.

W. Worst habit?
Of mine? as a capricornian, perfection is an ultimate goal but this sometimes disturbs me, myself.

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
I have undergone these before.

Y. Your favorite foods?
Bruneian, Arabian and Indian foods.

Z. Zodiac sign?
Capricorn.
Done it! So have a go ladies....




Posted by
11/24/2008 10:33:00 AM