UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Monday, November 17, 2008
Habibi had a good time doing his explorations as we let him free outside the grannies' house. Under a strict supervision, we observed his interactions with the nature. He babytalked to himself while holding a small dried stick. He went upclose with the beautiful bourgainvilla (Is the spelling correct?) flowers. My hubby and I were very glad to see this little man carrying out his adventure but NOT until......
....we noticed that....
..... Habibi was trailing something crawly...it was a millipede!


To my surprise...I didnot expect Habibi would be so brave to touch it. In a split second, I took him away quickly to the nearby water tap and washed his hands thoroughly with some antibacterial liquid. I wondered...what if he ever had an encounter with something poisonous?

Labels: ,


Posted by
11/17/2008 10:40:00 AM