UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Thursday, November 6, 2008
On a very hot Thursday...around 1 p.m....at school...
The drama began like this....

As usual before going home..I warmed up the car engine for a while. Then I went to the hall to get my things. Feeling very tired, hot and sticky...I straightaway popped into my car and away I drove slowly from my parking area. However..to my curiosity..I saw a little boy was starring at me sharply with his eyes reflecting as if something strange was going on. I wondered 'why????'
Then, being not far away from the parking area..some jobmates had realized a dying 'meowing' sound coming from my front car boot. All at a sudden, I pulled over and got out to see what was actually going on. We realized a kitten was stuck somewhere in my car engine!
Luckily the helpful gentlemen Cg Ali, Cg Hilmisham and Ariffin (tnx guys!) came along and helped me out with this horrifying matter. My other caring jobmates Cg Zhoe, Cg Anne, Cg Nurul and Cg War were there at the scene too. There was something funny happening..when ..none of the gentlemen could successfully lift up the front car boot but me..the owner myself!

It took them about fifteen minutes trying very hard to free the unfortunate kitten. The tension situation had made the kitten more scarred and panicked to the fullest.

Then happily...at last....the kitten was successfully freed by one of the gentlemen although he warned the kitten not to scratch him at first hehehehe.. Below is the picture of the lucky 'unfortunate' cute kitten.
The kitten was even luckier that CgNurul, a cat-lover, had decided to take it home as her pet. Thanks a lot my jobmates....I will never forget this....

Posted by
11/06/2008 09:47:00 AM