UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009


I made some cute shapes of the bread by using the biscuit cutter/shaper. I received a very positive response from my darling kids. I served the 'shapey' breads on one plate only at first..but...it was not enough. They cleaned them up in less than two minutes.
They asked for more...then I happily made some more and arranged the 'shapey' breads on two different plates.
Now I know...the fun shapes have added some "attractiveness " to the plain bread taste. My kids must be bored with the typical shape of the bread slices, thus, they often can't finish even a slice of the bread. But not anymore....

My next plan ---> To hunt for the multi-coloured bread loaf sold at TOPBAKE...and see how will they response to this one.

Labels:


Posted by
4/15/2009 09:39:00 PM