UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Sunday, March 29, 2009
Our Sunday afternoon was filled with this fun activity. The weather was very bright and hot so we set up a pool outside the house for the kids to have fun with water. This was their first time to play in the pool outside. The pool was Habibati's birthday present given by my sister. One thing I forgot was to buy the kids' swimming suits. What the heck??? The fun had to go on...so I asked the maids to get the kids wear these singlets only...hehehee...Sorry darlings...Ummi will buy them tomorrow okay....

These are my favourite pictures. Both of them could successfully pour the water. For me, this was a very good practice especially with their motor skills as well as to learn how to focus.

Labels:


Posted by
3/29/2009 08:42:00 PM