UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Thursday, September 4, 2008
Abah's Birthday Anniversary

On the 31st August 2008, last Sunday, was my father in-law's 70th birthday anniversary.
All the families gathered and brought a variety of delicacies. I made some tuna and beef pizzas and a potato cheese pie. The nieces and nephews loved them all...which had created a bright smile on my face! The birthday cake was a fabulous one too...bought by my sis in-law, Balqis.

A Nokia handphone was our present. However,it had clashed with my hubby's elder brother's present which happened to be a Nokia handphone too! What a sweet coincidence ya...nevertheless this had enabled my mother in-law to own one now! Other presents were a digital camera, a wall clock, a piece of purple cloth and a potrait of himself.
The celebration was simple but cheerful. His old-time close friends were cordially invited. They even brought him birthday presents too.
Something about my father in-law ...
He is such a brave-hearted patriotic person. His generosity attracts most of the people arond him. He loves literature so much that he could write beautiful poems. He possesses a wide range of patriotic novels and books as well as Islamic magazines.We respect him very much.

Happy Birthday Abah!


Posted by
9/04/2008 09:51:00 AM