UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
*MY FAVOURITE LAYERED CAKES*

This is Kek Lapis Mozek Sarawak that I made...This cake tastes so chocolatey that suits my taste to the fullest. Sarawak layered cakes are well known for their rich, fluffy and moist textures. Adding more, the bright colours of the layers make such cakes attractive.It was not that difficult to make...I had to cut the cakes equally into sections and then rearranged the sections up-side-down so that the mosaic patterns appeared.


Another one...Kek Lapis Aiskrim Prune...This is very easy to make. On every layer I arranged some sliced prunes. The sweet and sour taste of the prunes dominates the cakes. This cake is special to me because one of the ingredients is vanilla ice cream flour.This recipe is originated from Singapore.
....mmmmmm.....hari raya mood is captivating me.....already!

Posted by
7/16/2008 11:22:00 AM