UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Thursday, June 19, 2008
Got this tagged from Greenrose. Thanks 4 the tag.

At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1.What were you doing ten years ago?~ 1998 - I was enjoying my 'unattached-yet' status.

2.What are the five things on my to do list? - Giving TLC hugs and kisses to my hubby and kids -Preparing lunch and dinner- Bath time with the kids - Updating the lesson plans - Blog hopping.

3.Snacks I enjoy:- Tomatoes, strawberries, oranges, prunes and raisins

4.Places I've lived in:- My homeland Brunei Darussalam the Abode of Peace

5.Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:- Donate some to the orphans - Do investments - Build a beautiful comfortable mansion with healthcare facilities - Own strawberry and roses gardens - Hire a private family doctor.

6.People I want to know more:- My favourite singers Sheila Majid and Anuar Zain....and not forgetting to have a chat with Bill Gates in person too.

I’m passing this on to: Rozella, Noe, Syamellia, Belen,Embracing Health and Lira

p/s I'm sorry in advance when this tag can't be copied using the right click which I myslef don't know yet how to fix it too...

Posted by
6/19/2008 09:16:00 PM