UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Friday, July 4, 2008
Hectic weekdays....

Since the school term is back to normal, stacks of new jobs are impatiently waiting for my assisstance. As usual I have to do things one at a time..thus i don't have time to carry out the updates lately.

...shshshsshh.....the kids are now sleeping soundly...my hubby is on air (Rangkaian Nur Islam)...i'm all alone...bored....What I did? I sneaked into my officeroom and got my babypinkysonyvaio to get online as soon as possible. Doing my fav--->blog-hopping...

I will get back again tomorrow and try to do the updates because there are lotsa things that I would like to share here.....

...........happy to wish u all a very happy enjoyable weekend....aloha!

Posted by
7/04/2008 10:03:00 PM