UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
For the dinner just now...I managed to prepare these. A very simple dinner of course. I had the Staff Development Programme in the afternoon..so went home around 4.30 p.m. Since the time was limited already and I forgot to ask my maid to thaw the frozen fish so canned squids would do! I just pan-fried them with my favourite pinky 'bunga kantan' which had made the dish so aromatically delicious. The green sawi was also pan-fried with some shrimp paste and lastly the ulam pengaga with its sambal 'membangan'. Sooo..simple...sooo delicious...for the busy ummi like me!

Opps...not to forget..I managed to make some potato pasta cheese pie for the craving-for-pie lady Zhoe..hope she will be happy tomorrow...

Labels:


Posted by
2/18/2009 10:46:00 PM