UmmiRosma
Let's explore and share the beauty of motherhood...

Friday, October 10, 2008
Something wrong?.......

Hi...here I am back into the blog world...mmm...I was very busy to the fullest with the festive season's cake orders thus making me a bit ( or too much?? ) behind! Now that I'm back to school and of course the hari raya spirit is still around here. I'm still trying to adapt to the 'back to school' atmosphere

and every time I'm at school...

I'm feeling something...
something missing...
something wrong...
why..why...why...?

Now I know why......I'm missing my beloved 'apples'.....

So tired...when I'm back home...they will always be waiting for my arrival.....

Alhamdulillah.....everytime I see them my energy comes back instantly in just
a second!
I feel awfully happy from the top of my head to the my toes.
They really are my energizers...loving both of you forever...




Posted by
10/10/2008 10:24:00 PM